Professional Re-Roofing Services
We are a fully licensed company with a team of qualified contractors who have more than 10 years of experience in the industry.
Benefits of Re Roofing
- Old tiles: They cannot easily be matched with new ones but if re-roofing is done, you get a brand new beautiful looking roof that will last for a very long time and at the same time add value to your home.
- Cracked tiles and leaking roofs are clear indications that you need to re-roof. If this is not done, it will cause more damage to the interior of your home.
- An old, tired-looking roof reduces the value of your property. When you replace that old roof with a new one, its value will definitely increase and will even sell faster in the event you wish to sell.
- If you want to renovate your house, you should also consider getting a new roof so as to enhance its visual look.
Steps of Re Roofing
Once you make the decision that your house needs re-roofing, our experts will first, visit your home to inspect the roof and determine its condition. They will then advise you on the best re-roofing solution. Some of the areas that we look at when doing the inspection include;
- down pipes gutters & flashings
- cement mortar bedding
- tiles (for any cracked, displaced or even debris)
- the ceiling among other areas
The process of Re Roofing
- We begin by installing safety nails around the perimeter to prevent tiles from falling
- We then remove any old tiles a well as the ridges
- The roof timber battens are then inspected to determine if they are in good condition and if not, we install new ones
- Roof installation then follows and after that, we securely fix it and then do final touches.
Our products come with manufacturers’ warranty and together with our team of qualified builders, we guarantee satisfaction.
Contact us today and get that great looking roof within your budget and on time.